EDMONTON, Alberta, Dec. 11, 2020 (Platers News Release) — Platers Inc (“Platers” or the “Company”), is pleased to announce that the company’s first major milestone of reaching one hundred registered home-cooks (Platers) in Edmonton, Alberta.
The company received overwhelming amount of applications since the process opened on Nov. 23, 2020. At Platers, all cooks are vetted by the Platers safety team and are held to high standards. Platers has created its own approval process that each cook must complete before they can offer food on the platform.
Edmonton Pilot Project – Early 2021
- Edmonton remains to be the first city to launch Platers in Canada.
- The company is developing an advanced go to market strategy for Edmonton and surrounding areas.
- Timeline to launch Platers remains on time, the company expects to launch iOS platform in the first half of 2021.
- Management is currently in discussion to develop Android application.
- Brand Ambassador and Influencer programs are growing rapidly.
- The company plans on expanding through Canada in the second half of 2021.
Sandy Lee, Chief Executive Officer